“When someone tells me they have tried flax oil (linseed oil) and don’t like its taste I suspect they have not tried fresh flax oil” Udo Erasmus, 1986, Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill.
The 500 ml bottle is ideal if you use use 2 or more teaspoons per day. Good family size bottle. For the Budwig Diet a 500 ml bottle lasts approximately 5 days.
Fresh Cold-Pressed Linseed (Flax Seed) Oil: Product Information
- Freshly cold-pressed linseed oil of exceptional quality and a sweet mild flavour.
- 500 ml Bottle
- In dark green glass bottles to protect it from light.
- Unfiltered so may contain some small particles of the original seed.
Fresh Cold-Pressed Linseed (Flax Seed) Oil: Storage and Shelf-Life:
- Flax Farm cold pressed linseed (flaxseed) oil is simply linseed oil cold pressed and bottled in the traditional way. It is not refined and we don’t use any preservatives. It is not intended to be a long shelf-life product. The gentle production method means it tastes great. We want you to enjoy it at its best, fresh as a natural healthy food.
- Store your bottles of oil in the fridge; we recommend they are used within 75 days from opening or 4 months from pressing. To extend the life of the oil for up to 6 months you can store spare bottles in the freezer (don’t worry it won’t crack the bottles like water!)
Open bottles of oil should be stored in the fridge, this is the ideal place because it is cold and, more importantly, dark.